1.1. Task 1 Unit 1 Grade 7
Complete the sentences. Use the present simple or future simple form of the verbs (Complete the following sentences. Use simple present and simple future tenses for verbs)
Guide to answer
first. Ngoc loves cartoons, but she says she will not continue/ won’t continue this hobby in the future. (Ngoc likes cartoons, but she said she won’t continue that hobby in the future.)
2. They usually take a lot of beautiful photos. (They usually take a lot of good pictures.)
3. What does your brother do in his free time? (What does your brother do in his spare time.)
4. I think 10 years from now more people will enjoy gardening. (I think that in 10 years people will enjoy gardening.)
5. Do you do morning exercise every day? (Do you exercise every morning?)
6. Will you still play badminton next year? (Will you still play badminton next year?)
1.2. Task 2 Unit 1 Grade 7
The table below shows the results of Nick’s survey on his classmates’ hobbies. Read the table and complete his report using the present simple (The table below shows the results of Nick’s survey of classmates’ interests. Read the table and complete Nick’s report, using the present simple)
Guide to answer
(3) don’t love
(8) doesn’t like
I asked my classmates about their hobbies and I got some interesting results. People love to watch TV and they watch it every day. Three friends, Nam, Son and Binh, don’t like swimming, but two girls, Ly and Hue, go swimming 3 times a week. Most of them like to play badminton. Nam, Son, and Hue play badminton every day, and Ly plays sports 4 times a week. Only Binh doesn’t like badminton, he never plays.
1.3. Task 3 Unit 1 grade 7
a. Work in groups. Think of some activities and make a table like the table in 2. One student in the group asks the other group members about the frequency they do these activities while another student in the group records the answers (Work in groups. Think of several activities (such as listening to music, playing basketball, shopping) and make a table like the one in part 2. One student in the group asks the group members how often they do it. where they do these activities while other students in the group record their answers)
Ask five students: Dat, Phuc, Truong, Hien, Truc
Guide to answer
b. Now, as a group, write a short report about what you have found out. Use Nick’s report in 2 as an example (Now make a short group report on what you’ve noticed. Use Nick’s report in Lesson 2 as an example.)
We asked some classmates about their hobbies and I got some interesting results. Everybody likes suft the Internet and they do it every day. The two boys, Phuc and Truong and a girl, Truc don’t love reading books. The two girls Hien, Truc love going shopping, they do it every day while a boy, Dat never go shopping. Phuc goes shopping once a week. Truong goes shopping twice a week. Hien reads book once a week.
We asked a few classmates about their hobbies and we got some interesting results. People love to surf and they surf every day. Phuc’s two boyfriends, Truong and his girlfriend, Truc don’t like reading books. Two girlfriends Hien and Truc are crazy about shopping, they go shopping every day, but when Dat never goes. Phuc goes shopping once a week. School goes shopping twice a week. Hien reads books once a week.
1.4. Task 4 Unit 1 grade 7
Complete the sentences, using the -ing form of the verbs in the box (Complete the sentences, using the V-ing form of the verb in the box)
Guide to answer
first. My dad enjoys riding his bike to work.
(My dad likes to ride his bike to work.)
2. My mum doesn’t like watching films on TV. She loves going to the cinema.
(My mother doesn’t like watching movies on TV. She likes going to the cinema.)
3. I like talking to my friends in my free time.
(I like chatting with friends in my free time.)
4. My younger brother loves playing monopoly with me every evening.
(My brother likes to play billionaire chess with me every evening.)
5. They hate eating noodles. They prefer rice.
(They hate eating noodles. They prefer rice.)
6. Does your grandma enjoy walking?
(Does your grandmother like to go for a walk?)
1.5. Task 5 Unit 1 grade 7
Look at the pictures and write sentences. Use suitable verbs od liking or not liking and the -ing form (Look at the picture and write sentences. Use the appropriate verbs about like and dislike, V-ing form)
Guide to answer
first. He doesn’t like eating apple. (He doesn’t like apples.)
2. They love playing table tennis. (They like to play tennis.)
3. She hates playing the piano. (She hates playing the piano.)
4. He enjoys gardening. (He loves gardening.)
5. She likes dancing. (She loves to dance.)
1.6. Task 6 Unit 1 grade 7
What does each member in your family like or not like doing? Write the sentences What does each member of your family like or dislike? Write sentences.
Guide to answer
first. My father likes reading newspaper. (My father likes to read newspapers.)
2. My father hates go shopping. (My dad hates shopping.)
3. My mother enjoys cooking. (My mother loves to cook.)
4. My mother doesn’t like cleaning. (My mother doesn’t like cleaning.)
5. My younger brother loves playing computer games. (My brother likes to play video games.)
6. My younger brother doesn’t like playing soccer. (My brother doesn’t like to play soccer.)
2. Practice Task 1
Put the verbs in brackets in the correct verb form
first. Nam’s friends often (give) him stamps from other countries.
2. My sister (practise) the guitar twice a week.
3. I (see) a film this Sunday evening. (you/go) with me?
4. They (give) a party next week.
5. The members of the stamp collectors’ club (meet) at the library next Friday.
6. (you/b) free next Sunday.
7. We (live) near Nam’s house, but we (not see) him very often.
8. Don’t worry. I (go) fishing with you next Saturday morning.
3. Practice Task 2
Complete the questions, using the verbs from the box in the correct form.
do go listen eat
first. your father like rock music?
2. your parents like on holiday?
3. you enjoy ice-cream?
4. your friends hate their homework?
Through this lesson, you need to review three basic grammar points
- Review The Present Simple
- Review The Future Simple
- Verbs of liking + V-ing
1. Review The Present Simple (Present simple tense)
S (plural) + V
Do + S + V?
S + don’t + DRAW
S (singular) + Vs/es
Does + S + V?
S + doesn’t + DRAW
- Usage: used to describe habits, preferences, obvious facts that cannot be changed, thoughts, feelings of the speaker at that time
- Signs: always, usually, sometimes, never, once/twice/… a week/ month/ year; …
2. Review The Future Simple (Future Tense)
S + will + V
S + won’t + DRAW
Will + S + V?
- Usage: prediction, the speaker’s opinion about an event happening in the future; make requests, suggestions, invitations; decide when to speak; a promise or a threat; …
- Signs: tomorrow, next + time: next week/ month/ year; next 2021 → ….; next Monday/Tuesday …; someday, soon, tonight, …
3. Verbs of liking + V-ing
After verbs of love and hate: like, hate, love, dislike, enjoy, … I will use V-ing
Tiếng Anh 7 – Unit 1 My Hobbies – A closer look 2 – Cô Nguyễn Minh Hiền (DỄ HIỂU NHẤT)
? Đăng ký khóa học của thầy cô VietJack giá từ 250k tại: https://bit.ly/30CPP9X.
?Tải app VietJack để xem các bài giảng khác của thầy cô. Link tải: https://vietjack.onelink.me/hJSB/30701ef0
☎️ Hotline hỗ trợ: 084 283 4585
Tiếng Anh 7 Unit 1 My Hobbies A closer look 2
1. Complete the sentences… [8:39]
2. Read the table and complete his report using the present simple. [13:33]
3. Work in groups… [18:52]
4. Complete the sentences, using the ing form of the verbs in the box. [21:17]
5. Look at the pictures and write sentences. Use suitable verbs of liking or not liking and the ing form [24:25]
6. What does each member in your family like or not like doing?… [27:35]
Unit 1 My Hobbies A closer look 2 là bài học quan trọng trong chương trình học Tiếng Anh 7. Trong video bài học này, cô sẽ hướng dẫn các em nắm chắc kiến thức bài học. Bên cạnh đó cô sẽ giải chi tiết các một số ví dụ minh họa. Các em chú ý theo dõi bài học cùng cô nhé!
Còn rất nhiều bài giảng hay khác, xem ngay tại: https://khoahoc.vietjack.com/
Học trực tuyến tại: https://khoahoc.vietjack.com/
vietjack tienganh7 unit1
▶ Danh sách các bài giải SGK Tiếng Anh 7 Cô Nguyễn Minh Hiền:
▶ Danh sách các bài giải SGK Toán học 7 Cô Nguyễn Ngọc Anh:
▶ Danh sách các bài giải SBT Toán học 7 Cô Nguyễn Hà Nguyên: